Bullhorn ® is the global leader in online staffing and recruiting agency software, providing the only fully integrated applicant tracking and customer relationship management system paired with social media recruiting and business development tools.
Broadbean Post and Search is fully imbedded within the Bullhorn system allowing consultants to access all of Broadbean’s key features directly within the CRM.
The tightly integrated workflow enables consultants to spend less time moving between systems and more time ensuring that the quality of data, be it vacancy details or candidate records are of the highest quality.
Key Points to the Integration
- Broadbean are an official Bullhorn Marketplace approved partner.
- Broadbean’s posting, tracking and search products are fully imbedded within the Bullhorn system.
- Consultants can post an advert directly from the Bullhorn database onto job boards, own website & social media channels.
- Candidates can be parsed and automatically imported into either the Web Responses or Shortlist tab of a vacancy in Bullhorn (this applies to all candidates or any particular coloured flagged candidates).
- Source, education, work history, contact details and the CV will be applied to the candidate record within Bullhorn.
- When candidates are returned via Broadbean’s Search the consultant has three options to import the candidate into Bullhorn:
- Shortlist against an advert. This will download the candidates CV from the job board and creates/updates a candidate record in Bullhorn associated with vacancy.
- Favourite. This will download the candidates CV from the job board, parse and create/update a candidate record in the Bullhorn candidate area.
- Add to Tearsheet. The consultant can choose to add a candidate to any Tearsheet the company has set up.
- Integration is free
Delivered through Software as a Service (SaaS), Bullhorn is backed by the most comprehensive roster of cloud-based partner solutions and continues to meet the evolving business and recruitment needs of thousands of firms worldwide, including some of the largest global recruitment agencies.
- Bullhorn’s web-based software is optimised to fit the way clients work, from anywhere and at anytime, with the flexibility to match each specific business.
- Bullhorn brings to bear deep industry expertise, developed while working with over 2,000 staffing firms, to ensure our software delivers business success to our clients.
- A deep ecosystem of pre-integrated Marketplace partners addresses all critical staffing firms functions to streamline clients’ businesses end-to-end.
Sales contact details
Support contact detailsSupport Address: http://bullhorn.custhelp.com
Support Contact Number (US): +1 617.478.9126
Support Contact Number (UK): +44 (0) 800 032 2848 x131
Support Contact Times: 24 hours