New York Biotechnology Association (NYBA)
- North America
The New York Biotechnology Association is a not-for-profit trade association dedicated to the development and growth of New York State based biotechnology related industries and institutions, and to strengthening the competitiveness of New York State as a premier global location for biotechnology/biomedical research, education and industry.
Through our membership of 250 bioscience companies, world class research institutes and related professional services; biotechnology professionals are able to access the information, resources and assistance they need to make their ventures a success. These are some of the services and benefits our members enjoy:
- Technology transfer resources and contact directory
- Group purchasing programs
- Increased visibility through Free Listing in NYBA's Membership Directory published annually, presence on the NYBA website with direct link to company home page, Free Event Postings on NYBA website, Free Job Postings on NYBA website, and opportunities to present at various NYBA meetings
- Legal, regulatory and legislative services
- Networking opportunities through our events and programs
- Enhanced industry communications through the World Wide Web
NYBA promotes cooperation between academia and industry and new and established companies. Our larger member companies make specialists from their own organizations available to offer assistance with start-up ventures. Members can obtain consultations and advice on environmental safety and health, economic development resources, FDA regulations, and intellectual property and licensing.