Broadbean works with hundreds of small to medium-sized staffing companies, helping them to significantly reduce the time and administration it takes to source candidates from job boards and other online search channels. Broadbean knows the challenges you face in managing huge levels of candidate responses, filtering them down, and supplying highly-relevant shortlists to ever-demanding clients and timescales. The vast majority of features available in Broadbean have been developed specifically for recruiters on the ground and are aimed at saving you time and making your job easier.
- Easily manage all your online advertising and searching activity from a single platform
- Maximize your chance of getting to the best candidate before the competition by simultaneously exploiting all key channels
- Make informed decisions regarding online recruitment spend
- Spend more time with clients and candidates and less time on administrative duties
- Cloud-based solution making implementation quick and easy
- Quickly distribute job postings to job boards, social media channels, and your own career site
- Run simultaneous searches on CV/resume databases, LinkedIn and previously-sourced candidates.
- Get daily alerts of new matching candidates from all internal and external sources.
- See the status of your online activity, with easy actions to re-distribute, remove, or archive job postings.
- Candidate management tools including ranking, shortlisting, and group emailing.
- Full control over user quota and job board/channel spend
- Full visibility on the effectiveness of your online sourcing channels
- Integrated with all the leading CRMs and Recruitment Management Systems.
Why not take a no obligation free trial to see how Broadbean can transform your day-to-day? Alternatively, find out more by requesting a demonstration and having a friendly chat.