Having the skill to quickly locate talent from online Resume/CV databases is an extremely competitive advantage to anyone recruiting.
To help you understand database search strategy and learn techniques that will enable you to quickly find the most relevant talent in online Resume/CV databases, we've put together a guide with Glen Cathey, the author of www.booleanblackbelt.com. With over 12 years of experience in the recruiting and staffing industry, Glen shares his thoughts, experience and theories in talent identification and acquisition.
This guide will introduce you to:
- Powerful boolean search commands
- Best practices in searching online databases
- Identifying and accessing hidden talent pools
- Constructing highly effective and precise boolean search strings
- Common mistakes made by recruiters searching databases