Whether it is promoting a product, recruiting for a job or selling a service, Facebook Advertising works.
But this isn’t just Facebook Advertising, this is Natives’ Facebook marketing.
Broadbeans partnership with Net Natives is aimed at helping our clients extend reach and drive candidate conversion on Facebook, the UK’s most popular social networking site.
As the UK’s leading Facebook recruitment advertising agency, Net Natives has worked with a range of staffing companies and corporate employers to fully integrate Facebook and social recruiting into its ongoing recruitment strategy
It’s not just about who “likes” you. Natives doesn't build Fan Pages. It combines Facebook Business Pages with targeted advertising campaigns that deliver the goods.
If you are a Broadbean client, you should already be making use of our free facebook recruitment app. This complementary service (and we don't mean free) will drive targeted traffic back to your page and increase conversation rates while improving the promotion of your recruitment brand.
Download the pricing/packages guide
Here are some recent Facebook pages that Natives have built for our clients:
Why use Net Natives’ Facebook Advertising for Recruitment?
- Target adverts to a specific audience based on their job titles, places of work, education, interests, age, gender, etc
- Excellent for brand advertising
- Unprecedented reporting on the audience who is responding to your brand messages
- Net Natives are UK leaders for Facebook advertising for the Recruitment sector
- Net Natives’ Facebook advertising tool that allows us to:
- Build hundreds of creatives for a single campaign
- Target multiple demographics at the same time with varying calls to action
- Split test the results to determine what’s working, when and with whom
- Focus spend on the right audience
Example Facebook adverts
Here are some recent Facebook adverts that Natives have built for our clients. You'll see they can vary adverts from brand advertising to role advertising.
How does it work?
All you have to do is tell Natives your ideal candidate profile and they will provide:
- Audience research
- Target segmentation
- Creative creation – over 400 adverts for a single campaign
- Campaign Management
- Mixture of CPC (cost per click) and CPM (cost per impression) bidding
- Full Management reports on who clicked, when and why with analysis of best next steps each month