- Recruitment Consultancy
- +44 (0)20 8600 4687
Posting a job on InternalCommsJobs.co.uk allows you access to a highly targeted group of internal communication professionals who are actively seeking a new position.
The key benefits of InternalCommsJobs.com
- Access to the largest network of UK internal communicators, giving you great exposure to communication professionals at all levels
- A fast and easy job posting service - fully automated user accounts
- Coverage of all key industry sectors
- International exposure allowing you to search for the world's best communicators
Many of our users have joined an opt-in list, and in doing so have requested to receive an email alert every time a new vacancy is posted on the site. When you post a job, your position is automatically sent to this opt-in list.
How InternalCommsJobs.co.uk is promoted:
- Via job alerts to an opt-in list of job seekers
- Through the Hub for Internal Communicators, the fastest growing online community site for IC professionals - via the jobs section.
- Via Google ads - Melcrum gets over 5000 unique visitors a month through Google and Yahoo.
- A link in The Source for Communicators, the leading industry e-newsletter, which goes to over 17,000 communications professionals worldwide, every two weeks.
- Direct Marketing Campaigns to our lists of over 35,000 Communication professionals
- Strategic Communication Management, Melcrum's flagship subscription title, which is published bi-monthly
- Professional development events in London
- Banner on the Melcrum homepage
InternalCommsJobs.com is brought to you by Melcrum, the leading research, publications and training provider for the internal communication profession.
With offices in London, Chicago and Sydney, Melcrum has customers in over 90 countries and is the publisher of Strategic Communication Management and The Internal Comms Hub.
Many of our customers have come to us, over the years, asking for help with recruitment challenges. In July 2006 we launched InternalCommsJobs.com to answer that need.
With over 12 years experience of research and publishing in the internal communication field, we are perfectly placed to provide an independent, trusted source of job vacancies for our customers and their peers in the profession.
Based on Melcrum's extensive network of industry contacts and customers amongst the internal communication community, you can be sure that if you're looking for a job in internal communication, this is the best place to find one - and if you're posting a job - you've found your audience.