Aboriginal Inclusion Network (AIN)
- North America,Canada,USA
The Aboriginal labour force is one of the fastest growing in Canada. The Aboriginal Inclusion Network Job Site offers a growing database of profiles from Aboriginal people across Canada. Registered Employers, Educators and Employment Centres can post jobs onto the Job Site or search the resume database. If you have not yet registered with Aboriginal Inclusion Network Job Site, check out our Pricing Plans, or Register Today.
Benefits to Aboriginal Inclusion Network Job Site Registration
- As an employer, you can post jobs, search resumes, and contact candidates online
- Jobs posted appear in real-time on Aboriginal Inclusion Network Job Site and remain on the site for up to 60 days.
Other benefits include:
- Our advanced resume pre-screening creates "A-Lists" and "B-Lists" of candidates and ensures that the most qualified candidates are routed to you as soon as possible.
- Quickly reach professionals who view your job in a confidential setting.
- Candidates create Job-Search Agents that instantly alert them when you post your job.