A well-established telecommunications provider is looking for a site reliability engineer. This engineer will be responsible for working with a team to migrate a large virtual environment to the AWS cloud. They will need to be strong in automation tools like puppet, Jenkins, and Docker. Previous devops experience is a huge plus and strong development experience with Perl.
Newport Beach, CA
- Identify server performance improvements and devise improvement plans
- Work with development team to perform code deployment, stress testing, QA testing
- Knowledge of Cpanm, Pinto, other Perl environment management a plus
- Experience configuring and managing Apache, MySQL, Nginx, MongoDB, Redis
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies including EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and Elasticache
- Experience deploying and configuring AWS services using tools Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis- CI
- Familiarity with Linux packaging and installer solutions a plus Extensive experience with common security, source control and administration tools including Git, VPN, Secure Shell, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or comparable)
Find out more Wendy Robinson - 949.706.0717