Junior Account Manager
Job Title: Junior Account Manager, APAC
Department: Agency Sales
Managers Title: Josh Rao – Sales Director APAC
Country: Australia (Sydney) - Remote within Australia
Salary: $55k-$65k base (depending on experience) plus $35k OTE
Broadbean is a forward-thinking, fun and fast paced global tech company, where no two day’s are ever the same and who’s customers are at the heart of everything we do. We strive to consistently delight our clients through our intuitive and intelligent technology to ensure that our customers are getting the best possible service. Broadbean’s has a fantastic diverse, collaborative and lively culture that spans four continents and over 16 languages. We take our work seriously but also strive for the perfect life-work balance. Broadbean strongly values our employees health and wellbeing. We have competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a collaborative leadership team. Each and every day, we help companies find new talent, place candidates and gain insights through data that allows them to make business changing decisions. Want to be a part of that? Apply today.
Why work for us/Broadbean Benefits:
- We take our work seriously but also strive for the perfect life-work balance. Broadbean strongly values our employee’s health and wellbeing.
- Competitive Salary + the most attractive commissions structure in the SaaS sales market in Australia (different commission streams available) that are both uncapped and accelerated
- 4x Different Commission streams available
- Earn commissions on everything you bill! No caps! No thresholds!
- 100% Flexible working arrangements with an ability to ‘work from anywhere In Australia you feel productive’
- Fun, friendly, collaborative and high-performance team culture
- Ongoing and extensive training and development programs
- Growth and progression opportunities
- Gain exposure working with different businesses and cultures across the Asia-Pacific region
- Exposure to monthly and quarterly social events, networking and individual / team events
- 5 weeks annual leave (not including public holidays)
- Birthday, next day off
- Go in the draw to win a day off every month
- Company phone
- LinkedIn Business Membership
About the role:
Broadbean is seeking a collaborative and inclusive Account Manager to join our APAC team to manage staffing and recruitment agency clients. In this Account Manager role, you will be a vital part of the largest area of our business.
As our Account Manager (SaaS) in the team at Broadbean, you will be expected to manage, retain, and up-sell a portfolio of the company's recruitment consultancy accounts.
There is BIG EARNING POTENTIAL in this role, where the commissions are uncapped, and you have very little competition!
Make Broadbean your Career!
- Managing a book of clients to renew (400k portfolio)
- Networking and Partnership relationships
Key Performance Indicators:
- 1 years of experience in a customer support or technical support role is HIGHLY DESIRED
- Recruitment Software or Hospitality background is DESIRED
- Experience successfully managing a portfolio of accounts
- A strategic and analytical sales approach, delivering reports
- A positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow
- "Go - getter attitude!
- Fast and eager to learn
- Openness to change and adaptability
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for relationship building
- Great organisational and time management skills
Broadbean is a forward-thinking, fun and fast paced global tech company, where no two days are ever the same and whose customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are the largest job distribution platform in Australia and the world, servicing both corporate organisations and recruitment agencies to find the best talent! We strive to consistently delight our clients through our intuitive and intelligent technology to ensure that our customers are getting the best possible service. Broadbean’s has a fantastic diverse, collaborative and lively culture that spans four continents and over 16 languages. Whilst we hold the vast majority of our industry’s market share, there is still plenty of room for us to grow, through new markets and our current and emerging product suite. This is why we want you!!
Our team at Broadbean don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it! Broadbean is an equal opportunity employer, and employment at Broadbean is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications! We want every person to be the best person they can be!
Apply Now or Refer a Friend!