Media Buying Executive
Job Title: Media Services Executive
Department: Media Services
Supervisor’s Title: Head of Media & Programmatic Media
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 depending on experience + bonus
Broadbean is a forward-thinking, fun and fast paced global tech company, where no two days are ever the same and who’s customers are at the heart of everything we do. We strive to consistently delight our clients through our intuitive and intelligent technology to ensure that our customers are getting the best possible service. Broadbean’s has a fantastic diverse, collaborative, and lively culture that spans four continents and over 16 languages. We take our work seriously but also strive for the perfect life-work balance. Broadbean strongly values our employees’ health and wellbeing and we have competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a collaborative leadership team. Each and every day, we help companies find new talent, place candidates and gain insights through data that allows them to make business changing decisions. Want to be a part of that? Apply today.
Our media services team works closely with external clients: consulting, informing and guiding them to achieve appropriate and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment advising needs; they maximise referrals and new business leads generated by our software sales and account management teams; they constantly negotiate with job boards and media partners across all types of advertising and search products.
We have recently launched our new programmatic product, which offers clients performance-based solutions delivered on CPC/CPA media buying, and we are now looking for the right person who is able to support our growing team across both solutions.
We need an excellent Account Manager, who can build superb relationships with all our clients, offering them the best solution for their every need. You’re commercially minded, hungry to go after and win new business and be able to successfully manage client accounts daily. You’re likely to be working in the recruitment advertising industry, either in media sales or in account management within an ad agency. Alternatively, you may have a track-record of new business and account management in other sectors, but willing to adapt your skills to the world of recruitment media. Also if you happen to be familiar with Broadbean too, we could be the perfect match.
We need you to:
- Manage and develop an exciting portfolio of clients at a high level.
- Identify opportunities to fully maximise clients’ recruitment advertising budgets.
- Make use of your ability to craft and present well-reasoned proposals.
- Negotiate effectively with media contacts to obtain best prices.
- Work with our software sales and account management teams to convert leads into new media buying clients.
- Be a true team player and pitch in with occasional non-media buying, but related, tasks.
- Team bonuses
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day per year of service up to 30 days
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Insurance for Business Travel
- Wellness Benefits
- £125 each per year for dental and optical expenses
Key Performance Indicators:
- Media sales and delivery for the team
- Response time for of all client requests to be in line with communicated service level agreements.
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered to deadline and on budget.
- 100% accuracy