Trisys has been used by the recruitment industry since 1994, and offers a very powerful, flexible and affordable solution to any sized recruitment agency. TriSys has been developed by working with its recruitment industry customers (from blue-chip to single user) to provide the 'best of breed' recruitment software product in the market today.
TriSys have completed a new and improved integration with their soon to be released Version 10.
As well as offering core benefits such as enabling recruiters to advertise a vacancy directly from TriSys, the team have also added custom features. These include the automatic creation of a note stating which day the advert was posted and the option to set reminders for follow-ups.
To manage candidate responses within TriSys, the recruiter can simply click one button to display all of the applicants for that vacancy and then decide which candidates make it onto the shortlist.
Key Points to the Integration
- Consultants can post an advert directly from TriSys Version 10 that will populate all of the core fields (Job title, location, salary, industry, job ref, job description etc) on the Broadbean posting page.
- At the posting stage TriSys will create a note stating that the advert was posted on that day via Broadbean and also offer them the opportunity to set a reminder.
- The consultant can then view all candidates that have applied for that role within TriSys and decide which color flagged candidates they wish to add to the shortlist for that vacancy.
- TriSys will perform a duplicate check and allow the consultant to either update or create a candidate record which will include the CV, contact information and source.
Our philosophy is to provide the most advanced and functional recruitment software in the world to our customers. We back this up with first class post-sales customer care and support. TriSys is inherently flexible and customizable, and we endeavor to provide the exact solution to match our customers’ expectations and business requirements.
TriSys is a highly advanced recruitment software system which allows recruitment agencies to perform any IT related task from front to back office, from Windows to the web and from consultant directly to client or candidate.
Software as a Service.
The TriSys ASP solution is a fully managed Application Service Provider (ASP) service securely delivering the TriSys recruitment software application through a broadband internet connection. In addition to the provision of TriSys and all associated components (including SQL Server, Post code, SMS etc..), TriSys ASP also offers Microsoft Office, E-Mail, TriSys Web, unlimited disk space, anti-virus, anti-spam, firewall, backup and expert technical support. TriSys ASP is available on a fixed monthly subscription starting at £50.
Highly Functional Recruitment Software.
TriSys offers advanced CV auto-recognition, 2-way e-mail integration, customer relationship management (CRM), instantaneous CV search, job-board integration, SMS, post code radial searching. It supports every business process, form, fields, action and report to fit the needs of any recruitment business.
Our ‘standard actions’ product integrated with TriSys ASP, delivers powerful functionality within 24 hours of sign-up delivering immediate business benefit to subscribers.
1. Front to Back Office Workflow with 360o view of business
2. Microsoft Office Look & Feel, Ease of Use and Business Intelligence
3. Software development kit (SDK) for Visual Studio .Net customization
Tel: +44 (0)1223 393519
Support Contact Times: 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday & 24/7 Online Support.