Broadbean is a forward-thinking, fun and fast paced global tech company, where no two day’s are ever the same and who’s customers are at the heart of everything we do. We strive to consistently delight our clients through our intuitive and intelligent technology to ensure that our customers are getting the best possible service. Broadbean’s has a fantastic diverse, collaborative and lively culture that spans four continents and over 16 languages. We take our work seriously but also strive for the perfect life-work balance. Broadbean strongly values our employees health and wellbeing. We have competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a collaborative leadership team. Each and every day, we help companies find new talent, place candidates and gain insights through data that allows them to make business changing decisions. Want to be a part of that? Apply today.
Summary of the Job:
The UX Designer is responsible for providing insights into our customer’s world, identifying their needs & pain points and designing solutions as part of a Product Team which are desirable and intuitive.
They will undertake a broad range of activities from User research, data analysis, story mapping and ideation to wire-framing, prototype design and user testing.
They form a key part of the cross functional Product Team.
- Work with Product Managers and stakeholders to identify requirements and priorities for user research & design
- Conduct user research through interviews, observations & other research methods to understand end user’s needs & pain points
- Create user personas, user journeys, research & usability reports
- Contribute to ideation sessions as part of the cross functional Product Team to find potential solutions and ensure they are desirable
- Translate concepts into sketches, wireframes, prototypes and user flows using Visio / Aha! As the need requires
- Work collaboratively with other UX designers to ensure consistency across product offerings
- Able to help Product Managers prioritise backlogs
- Liaise regularly with clients to ensure that designs meet requirements and core business objectives
- Attend meetings to discuss and review progress on projects
- Run workshops for clients and internal stakeholders
- Work with the Product Team to plan and conduct remote usability testing with users to ensure the end-product design provides optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
Essential Knowledge and Qualifications:
Developing of integrations with 3rd party sites within a given deadline: handing each project from the start of development through to completion, this is broken down (but not limited to) the following:
- Understanding of the Design Thinking process
- Broad understanding of UX design (information architecture, psychology, emotional design, interaction design and visual design)
Desirable Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Certifications from UX Design courses
- Knowledge of the Recruitment Industry or experience in Recruitment Technology
- Knowledge of Agile Product Management practices
- Demonstrable UX design and research experience within a B2B SaaS environment
- Working within a fast paced environment as part of a cross-functional agile Product Team
- Designing for products within legacy and new platform environments (desirable)
- Working with global teams & customers (desirable)
- Working on multilingual products (desirable)
Skills and competencies
Passionate: You care deeply about the end users’ needs and obsess over their pain points
UX Generalist: You enjoy the entire design process from initial user research to prototype design & testing.
Analytical Problem solver: You analyse and interpret data to ensure you focus on the key problems to be solved
Story Teller: You transform research & ideas into tangible design solutions and communicate them to varying audiences via presentations/workshops in a narrative relevant to situation.