As Manager of Business Change, you will draw on your deep understanding of product development lifecycle processes to lead a team of Product Managers and Project Managers to help invent, shape and deliver the products driving the business. You will provide guidance and coaching to the team members of all levels and work with them to introduce, develop and standardise effective tools and processes for managing and communicating requirements and tracking deliverables.
This is a hands-on product management role and you will be responsible for ensuring that you and the team are effectively engaging with customers and internal stakeholders in order to define and drive an exciting and innovative big picture vision, while also delivering improvements to functionality and profitability of existing products. You will need to be an excellent communicator and build great relationships with clients, other business units and senior management, while also having sufficient technical understanding to be able to visualise solutions to their problems and engage effectively with development teams in order that they will share that vision. You will be involved throughout the product development lifecycle as an agile product owner, but also through leading the Project Managers to ensure delivery is well organised and efficient, and that project timelines and progress are managed and clearly communicated.
London, United Kingdom
Chief Technology Officer
- Managing team of Product Managers and Project Managers
- Ensuring efficiency and improving throughput of delivery teams through effective project management and agile coaching
- Implement framework to ensuring clarity and consistency of requirements through project definition and delivery lifecycle
- Providing visible, accurate and up to date product roadmaps across the business
- Engaging with clients and internal business stakeholders to understand market needs
- Competitor awareness
- Analysing and understand existing product behaviour and performance
- Identifying and defining new product solutions while increasing popularity, stickiness and profitability of existing products
- Working with marketing and other departments in developing and executing product release strategies
- Excellent communication and client relationship management
- Strong and collaborative stakeholder management experience
- Ability to plan and track delivery across multiple streams of work
- Product and software development lifecycle management tools and processes
- Agile coaching
- Experience building relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Experience working in recruitment sector ideal
En savoir plus Alex Monney - 0207 536 1661