The purpose of the role is to consult and build tight relationships with customers during their implementation of our software to ensure the best user experience. In this role you will set up the client accounts, take ownership of customer issues and demonstrate a relentless passion to provide timely resolutions, and above all, deliver a great customer experience.
Client Services Manager
- Complete set ups of accounts from start to finish including client tailored account build, effective training, weekly account check-ups & support
- Resolve assigned support enquiries and resolve technical issues
- Ensure customers are kept up to date with progress of their account setup
- Enjoy liaising with people and have excellent communication skills
- Could go by the name of Sherlock Holmes or Miss Marple as you are a keen problem solver
- Value your colleagues and work efficiently within a team or on your own
- Strong customer service skills gained within an office and/or technical environment
- Previous experience of a support focused or implementation role within an office environment is essential
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry processes or previous experience of working with job boards, recruitment agencies, in house recruitment or an ATS or CRM
- Previous experience of Broadbean software (or similar) would be an advantage
- Fluency in English (speaking, writing & reading) is essential.
- Any additional fluency in any of the following languages is desirable but not essential; French, Dutch, German.
Find out more Gemma Crozier - 0207 536 1661