The position of Product Trainer is to ensure that the client base is fully trained on the products they have purchased utilising different mediums to facilitate their learning.
Client Services Director
- In conjunction with the other product trainer draw up plans and schedules to train clients on-site in different parts of the country to ensure maximum usage of time.
- Carry out effective onsite and webinar training to clients on the product range to ensure it is being fully utilised and also reduce support queries on the product.
- Carry out effective internal training of new staff on the product range.
- Ensure all staff are trained on new feature or product releases.
- Analyse what the business needs to assist with training and ongoing product usage such as videos and documentation. Input and assist in the creation of this material.
- Carry out training client surveys and use client feedback forms after training. This data will be used to enhance training to meet the changing demands and suggestions of clients.
- Regularly meet with the Product Manager to provide feedback to the business on user requirements and suggestions, and to ensure you are on top of upcoming feature releases.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with clients & staff at a professional level.
- Must be able to work efficiently within a small team and individually.
- Customer focused with the ability to deliver clear, concise & engaging training.
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry or previous experience of working with job boards, recruitment agencies or in house recruitment is advantageous.
- Previous experience of Broadbean software (or similar) would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of delivering training is essential, previous experience of technical product training is highly desirable.
- Fluent in English (speaking, writing & reading), and additional fluency in German, French or Dutch is also required .
Find out more Claire Palmer - 0207 536 1661