Client Support Specialist (French speaking)
Job Title: Client Support Specialist (French speaking)
Department: Customer Support
Supervisor’s Title: Snr Client Services manager EMEA
Country: United Kingdom
Pay Type: based on experience
Broadbean is a forward-thinking, fun and fast paced global tech company, where no two day’s are ever the same and who’s customers are at the heart of everything we do. We strive to consistently delight our clients through our intuitive and intelligent technology to ensure that our customers are getting the best possible service. Broadbean’s has a fantastic diverse, collaborative and lively culture that spans four continents and over 16 languages. We take our work seriously but also strive for the perfect life-work balance. Broadbean strongly values our employees health and wellbeing. We have competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a collaborative leadership team. Each and every day, we help companies find new talent, place candidates and gain insights through data that allows them to make business changing decisions. Want to be a part of that? Apply today.
Client Support Specialist
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Client Support Specialist (French speaking) to join the team in Edinburgh / London. Whether you have just graduated or already have experience in Customer Care or technical support, we want to hear from you!
The Client Support team provides post-sales support for our recruitment and software products. We are responsible for providing technical support to clients after they have come out of delivery.
- Stay in contact with clients using all communication channels (phone, mail, chat) and listen for needs/challenges
- Educate clients on how to use products to their maximum benefit
- Maintain the highest degree of customer satisfaction of both internal and external clients by ensuring timely and accurate responses to their requests
- Troubleshoot any technical issues experienced by the client and ensure quick resolution
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Full proficiency in English and French
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, especially Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems (beneficial)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - both phone and email
- Have a positive attitude and able to deal with feedback
- Able to take ownership from start to finish on a task
- Be motivated, outgoing and not afraid to pick up the phone
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail – quality management to deliver high-quality results to our clients
- Able to learn quickly and adjust to changes smoothly
- GCSE or A Level (or equivalent)
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Preferably minimum 2 Years Customer Service or technical support experience
- Frequent phone and computer use
- Creating written communications
- Able to sit/stand at a desk