Business Development Manager
Broadbean is a forward-thinking, fun and fast paced global tech company, where no two days are ever the same and who’s customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are the largest job distribution platform in Australia and the world, servicing both corporate organisations and recruitment agencies to find the best talent! We strive to consistently delight our clients through our intuitive and intelligent technology to ensure that our customers are getting the best possible service. Broadbean’s has a fantastic diverse, collaborative, and lively culture that spans four continents and over 16 languages. Whilst we hold the vast majority of our industry’s market share, there is still plenty of room for us to grow, through new markets and our current and emerging product suite. This is why we want you!!
You and your role:
Your role will be to identify, develop and close new business opportunities across the Mid and Enterprise Markets across the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region. You will have total autonomy to define your territory across any or all the APAC region, increasing Broadbean’s coverage across its product suite in the ever-growing corporate sector. Your new business opportunities will be generated from 50% new business cold calling and 50% managing warm, inbound leads. There is BIG EARNING POTENTIAL in this role, where the commissions are uncapped, and you have very little competition!
Why work for us:
- We take our work seriously but also strive for the perfect life-work balance. Broadbean strongly values our employee’s health and wellbeing.
- Competitive Salary + the most attractive commissions structure in the SaaS sales market in Australia (4x different commission streams available) that are both uncapped and accelerated.
- Flexible working arrangements with an ability to ‘work from anywhere you feel productive’.
- Fun, friendly, collaborative, and high-performance team culture
- Ongoing and extensive training and development programs
- Gain exposure working with different businesses and cultures across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Exposure to social events, networking, and individual team / events
- 5 weeks annual leave (not including public holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Go in the draw to win a half day off every month.
- Phone bill reimbursement
- LinkedIn Business Membership
- Responsible for achievement of software and services revenue targets, quarterly and annually
- New business prospecting and researching client leads to understand associated opportunities.
- Networking with clients, ATS and Job Board/Implementation Partners to grow a portfolio of business and generate revenue.
- Selling Broadbean and services to prospective customers via email, phone, online, RFP and in person where applicable (our major product lines; Job Distribution, Media Buying and Programmatic Advertising)
- Implement aspects of territory development; identify prospects with high "close" potential, qualify and forecast timelines to close business.
- Work closely with our account managers, product, and implementation teams to finalise contracts and set time schedules for client implementations / product customisations.
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B corporate sales environment
- A positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow.
- SaaS or Recruitment Software experience is DESIRED.
- Proactive cold calling experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building and managing sales pipelines.
- Proven track record of SaaS, Media, or Recruitment sales experience
- A passion for selling and relationship building.
- A strategic and analytical sales approach
Our team at Broadbean don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it! Broadbean is an equal opportunity employer, and employment at Broadbean is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications! We want every person to be the best person they can be!