Broadbean is a forward-thinking, fun and fast paced global tech company, where no two day’s are ever the same and who’s customers are at the heart of everything we do. We strive to consistently delight our clients through our intuitive and intelligent technology to ensure that our customers are getting the best possible service. Broadbean’s has a fantastic diverse, collaborative and lively culture that spans four continents and over 16 languages. We take our work seriously but also strive for the perfect life-work balance. Broadbean strongly values our employees health and wellbeing. We have competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a collaborative leadership team. Each and every day, we help companies find new talent, place candidates and gain insights through data that allows them to make business changing decisions. Want to be a part of that? Apply today.
Summary of the Job:
Purpose of Integrations Developer role is to develop and maintain integrations between our advert distribution tool and 3rd party job boards / client career sites.
Integrations Developer must multi-task among several concurrent projects.
Developing of integrations with 3rd party sites within a given deadline: handing each project from the start of development through to completion, this is broken down (but not limited to) the following:
- Template setup according to the specification provided
- Data mappings and configuration
- Initial testing of the code and basic functionality
- Subsequent changes following QA testing
- Communication with client/3rd party development company throughout project
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Interest and experience of writing code and a good understanding of programming principles
- Perl knowledge – junior level
- Proficiency with REST APIs
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated, autonomous, proactive, intellectually curious, team player with strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
BA/BS degree in computer science or related field or relevant work experience instead of a degree.
Minimum Years of Experience: