Why Should You Join the Bean Team?
At Broadbean, a CareerBuilder company, what keeps our teams energized is our fun, dynamic culture, our amazing team members, and yoga pants Monday (who doesn’t work better in yoga pants?). It’s important for us to hire fun, energetic people who love solving problems and delighting customers because at the end of the day, that’s what makes Broadbean a great company – the people!
Broadbean is apart of the CareerBuilder family, which allows us access to premiere benefits, including:
- Fantastic Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement of up to $10,000 per year
- 401(k) with Employer Match of 50% up to the first 6% of eligible compensation
- $400 Wellness Reimbursement each year
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- Employee Referral Program with up to $1,500 incentive
- Summer Hours
If we still haven't convinced you to join our team yet,
take a peak inside the everyday life here at The Bean!
Check back regularly to see what positions have opened up!
Site Reliability Engineer
Region: Newport Beach, CA
A well-established telecommunications provider is looking for a site reliability engineer. This engineer will be responsible for working with a team to migrate a large virtual environment to the AWS cloud. They will need to be strong in automation tools like puppet, Jenkins, and Docker. Previous devops experience is a huge plus and strong development experience with Perl.