Location: Remote (within the UK)
WE ARE BROADBEAN
Broadbean now a part of Veritone – a world leader in AI solutions is a forward-thinking, fun, and fast-paced global tech company, where no two days are ever the same and who’s customers are at the heart of everything we do. We strive to consistently delight our clients through our intuitive and intelligent technology to ensure that our customers are getting the best possible service. Broadbean has a fantastic diverse, collaborative, and lively culture that spans four continents and over 16 languages. We take our work seriously but also strive for the perfect life-work balance. Broadbean strongly values our employee’s health and well-being. We have competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements, and a collaborative leadership team. Each and every day, we help companies find new talent, place candidates, and gain insights through data that allows them to make business-changing decisions.
Want to be a part of that? Apply today.
Reporting into a Technical Lead who has ownership of a key area of Broadbean’s Product Stack our Software Developers will deliver work across all of the key areas of the Team’s software stack. They will participate in discussions on the technical approach with the aim of delivering high quality, robust and scalable solutions. They will be prepared to throw themselves at new challenges and technologies and be constantly prepared to learn. While they will not have direct reports they will help mentor more junior members of their own team and others driving up the quality of delivered software and the overall technical knowledge of the team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Participating in the team’s agile meetings
- Providing estimations of work including working with the team lead and projects to improve the accuracy
- Mentoring junior and mid-level developers
- Providing Code Reviews to improve delivered code
- Delivering high-quality code
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3 Years of experience with coding in Perl for application development
- Object Oriented programming
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with MVC frameworks (e.g. Mojolicious, Catalyst, Dancer)
- Detailed understanding of relational databases
- Version control (ideally git or subversion)
- Continuous Integration
Veritone is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company’s proprietary operating system, aiWARE, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video and other data sources into actionable intelligence. We love to continuously grow while staying ahead of trends and creating structure in an unstructured world.
If you’ve made it this far and align with our goals, we look forward to reviewing your qualifications!