Events & Partnership Marketing Executive
Job title: Events & Partnership Marketing Executive
Location: Canary Wharf
Broadbean is a forward-thinking, fun and fast paced global tech company, where no two day’s are ever the same and who’s customers are at the heart of everything we do. We strive to consistently delight our clients through our intuitive and intelligent technology to ensure that our customers are getting the best possible service. Broadbean’s has a fantastic diverse, collaborative and lively culture that spans four continents and over 16 languages. We take our work seriously but also strive for the perfect life-work balance. Broadbean strongly values our employees health and wellbeing. We have competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a collaborative leadership team. Each and every day, we help companies find new talent, place candidates and gain insights through data that allows them to make business changing decisions. Want to be a part of that? Apply today.
You and your role:
We are looking for a passionate and organised Events & Partnership Executive to join our ambitious team here at Broadbean.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you’ll help us build relationships with new partners, maximise existing partnerships both in industry and our CRM partners, you’ll also manage our internal and external events
As our Events & Partnership Executive, you will:
- Research and form new and exciting partnerships to maximise user acquisition and brand awareness, along with maintaining relationships with existing partners.
- Optimise existing partnerships – find new ways and opportunities to grow the relationship.
- Support the execution of events including industry and partner conferences and tradeshows, online events and webinars.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Optimise the event’s success, particularly in generating high-quality leads. and lead promotional activities for the events.
- Define and produce all the support material, content and collateral.
We’d really like to hear from you if:
- You have a passion for events
- You're a super-organised and enthusiastic people-person, eager to deliver exceptional service
- Are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent organizational and decision-making skills with minimal direction, and high attention to detail.
You will have:
- 4+ years of experience in comms, events, partnerships or other relevant fields.
- Experience planning and delivering in-person and virtual events, webinars and/or other opportunities.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and use of Salesforce, Marketing automation tools & the Office Suite
- Experience in B2B or SAAS
- Excellent stakeholder management
Salary and Compensation:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day per year of service up to 30 days
- Group Pension
- Life Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Insurance for Business Travel
- Wellness Benefits
- Dental Insurance (reimbursement up to £125 per calendar year)
- Vision Insurance (reimbursement up to £125 per calendar year)
- Reimbursement for physiotherapy, chiropractic, osteopathy and acupuncture up to £275 per year
- Other therapy reimbursement up to £125 per year