TribePad's Applicant Tracking System, founded in 2008, is the choice of many leading companies including the BBC, Tesco & G4S. The cutting edge recruitment platform is used globally by HR & recruitment leaders, with clients all over Europe, Africa, Asia, South America and Australasia. TribePad promises to make recruitment more efficient and fun, reducing the time taken to hire candidates via a sophisticated, adaptable and flexible platform. TribePad accommodates customers of all sizes, from a wide variety of industries whilst supporting clients as they evolve.
With an ever increasing range of features TribePad’s Applicant Tracking System provides:
- Branded Integration
- Smart Candidate Profile Search
- Multimedia Candidate Profiles
- Social ATS/CRM Functionality
- SEO Led Career Sites
- ATS Integration
- Automatic Talent Pooling
- Manual Talent Pooling
TribePad also offers an award-winning Video Interviewing platform allowing candidates to apply for jobs with a video-based interview via any device from any location. Candidates are assessed by their industry leading AI/Machine Learning engine and put forward to the recruiter with all the relevant scoring metrics. Recruiters process candidates in near-real time so HR can get that person an interview immediately. TribePad have processed 35+ million profiles anonymously to ensure that their AI is robust and reliable.
Key benefits of the Video Interviewing Platform:
- Perform emotional analysis on facial expressions and identify behavioural attributes in the video; is someone frowning, smiling, and are they optimistic, pessimistic, introverted or extroverted.
- Take a candidate’s CV, their video, audio, and any supporting documentation including social footprint to build up a holistic view.
- Remove unconscious bias, by giving recruiters access to video transcripts.
- Take the audio from the video and transcribe it into text, allowing recruiters to search for keywords/phrases.
- Works on all modern browsers, iPads, Android tablets, iPhones, Android phones & Windows phone.
- Record, save and share the interviews with hiring managers.
- Process candidates faster than ever before, avoid wasting time on candidates that aren’t the right fit.
- Filter out top talent before setting up face-to-face interviews.
- Reduce recruiter and advertising costs.
- Candidates can perform the interview at their own convenience, without taking time off work.